Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” Herman Cain
Today I was reading about the seven golden rules to happiness and success and I decided to share it with you .:
1. Having a positive brain helps us to capitalize on positivity and improve performance and productivity.
2. The way we view and experience the world is based on our mindset .We have to adjust our mindset in a way that gives us the power to be more fulfilled and successful.
3. If your brain is focusing on stress, negative thoughts you set yourself up to fail .You need to look everywhere for opportunity and something will come up very soon
4. In the mist of defeat, stress and crisis our mind maps different paths to help us to cope .
5. Having the zorro cycle –when challenges loom our rational brain can get hijacked by emotions so we need to break goals into small and manageable tasks .
6. feel overwhelmed by change and think your willpower is limited.
7. In the mist of challenges and stress you will choose to hunker down and retreat within yourself.
My advice is to have a serious look at these principles,get out from your ivory towel and make your way to the top.